Piston compressor AS189-A is a group of monocylindrical compressors.
Contains a compression tank volume 3 L.
It has a safety valve, if the pressure is increased above 6 bar, the valve opens and brings the system to normal. Suitable for airbrush with nozzle size below 0.8 mm.
By the level of noise it produces, it belongs to noise compressors.
- Power: 1/6 HP (Horse power)
- Operating mode: 220 - 240 V, 50 Hz
- Piston stroke speed: 1450 rpm
- Air flow: 20-23 L / min
- Dimensions: 340 mm x 145 mm x 360 mm
- Weight: 8.4 kg
- Power cable length: 1.7 m
- Hose connection: 3/8" sliced thread
- Two-stage switch:
Position I - develops pressure up to 4 bar, after which it switches off
Position II - develops pressure up to a maximum pressure of 6 bar
- A pressure regulator
- Adjustments of the output pressure of 0.2 to 4 bar
- Air humidifier
- Compressor tank 3 L
- Safety valve (activated over 6 bar)
- Protective metal housing
- 2 plastic airbrush holders
Compatible Airbrush guns:
- BD130E, BD203, BD800E, BD182K, BD183K, BD145, BD178, BD138 and BD158
*NOTE: Hoses, guns and other accessories are not included in the price of the compressor.